MENU

Slide

Friday, August 01, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Rochelle: Hello. (:

Siewyin: Hahahahs, he saw your comment and
he thought you're saying his crystals look like laosai. -.-
His english sucks! Hahahas, just kidding.

Sher: I WISH AH! Dunno do for what also -.-
Lol, pass then zao liao, so funny lar you!

Siewyin: Look belooooooow!

Sher:
Look belooooooow! Lol, ah beng meh!
Hahahahs, I ALSO THINK SO! :x

Phoebe: Hahahas thanks for your compliment babe!
I think i look like crap lah. :x

Anon: Hahahahs yes he was in project superstar season 1.

Nicole: Hahahahsh thanks babe! So shy :x

Meri: Hahahahs, ooooh, Alot people don't really
like me when they see me at 1st :x
They think i'm damn fierce and unfriendly that kind!
Hahahahs. i think it's like the absolute opposite :x

Kyupi: SO CUTE RIGHT! I love it too.
Hahahahs, i'm such a kid :x
Anyway i dunno where my mum bought it from! Sorry!

Eileen: Hahahahs, bet i look stupid,
haven't watched it yet!
I heard it's really funny!

Yaya: Hahahahs, Don't worry!
Won't ever be down about this kinda stupid thing :D

Elizabeth: Awwww, you're so sweet! thanks babe! (:

Guest: Look beeeeelow~

Angel: Awww, you're such an angel!
Thank you! But i can't stand having long hair lah!

Ryl: Look beeeeellow. (:

Anna: Payeasy.com!

Shanee: Hahahas, she's still pretty!
Yeah, i love my short hair! :D

Juli: Hahahahs.










Anyway, regarding my previous post
(apology letter to Prestige Grooming Academy).
I think i ought to explain why is it there right?

People have been asking on my blog,
emailing me and asking and asking me on msn:
"Omg fidel, what's going on?!"

It's a looooong story. Let's rewind back ONE YEAR ago.
When i was still in the grooming school.
I wasn't really happy with the instructor,
So obviously, the best place to rant all my frustration
was obviously on my blog right?!



I mean, who doesn't scold people on their blogs?!




And when i'm blogging about angry things,
i tend to type damn hard!
(Sidetrack abit: Boyf would says i'm murdering
my keyboard. Okay whatever.)

But i was really silly to add my school's name/instructor's name.
So i admit it was really wrong on my part to
somehow spoil their reputation.

So after over one year those blog posts hung freely around my blog,
I don't even rmb i even blogged about those rubbish!
And they called and say they will sue me for defamation/slander
but they promised they would drop charges if i:


1) Remove all entry that has got to do with them.

2) Post an online apology to the grooming school.

And give them one copy to let them paste outside
the school or whatever?

3) Apologize to my instructor.







Conclusion: Rant all you want about anybody,
just don't name drop next time.








Anyway I'm damn hooked on this game on my DS lite!
Teenage Zombies: Invasion of the Alien Brain Thingys





Omg It's so fun lah! You are suppose to control 3 zombies
Whoops, forgot their names. And you're suppose kill brains
and get to the next level and stuff and meanwhile gather body parts!

And not to mention they eat BRAINS!
And there's this squishy swallowing brain sound,
Which i think is absolutely amusing and funny
the 1st time my zombie ate a brain!

Hahahahs, I was laughing like crazy the
1st time i played that game.



Jessica was like saying:
"Omg, your ds lite bling until so girly and chio,
AND YOU PLAY THIS KINDA GAME?!"

She reckons i should play girly games like
Cooking Mama all the time.
BUT IT BORES MEEEEEEE!








Went to Jessica's house yesterday to swim!
We were talking/playing cooking mama
/comfortably lying on her bed!

Hahahahs,
I think only she can make me feel cooking mama is fun!
Always mimic the MAMA & make funny funny noises. LOL!

Then her boyf and his friend Weihao came over and
we waited till it was 5plus when it's not
that hot till we went to swim!

They are all so funny! Played stupid games
and had stupid forfeits! Hahahahahs!








Anyway, more picture from the outing with
Esther and Jessica last wednesday!
Pictures, Looooots of pictures shall do the talking




Had our lunch at this Korean reataurant in Far east.
I think the food sucks! Didn't like it at all. ):





she said she's having a bad nose day,
Which i dunno what the hell is that?! Hahahahs.









Then, i brought her to the salon i did my hair,
Clover, #03-12.

And i waited... for her to wash hair cut hair,
but nevermind! I got Keida to crap with!

then wait wait wait.. Then she wanna go do hair extensions?!
Wth, cut hair then do extensions?! Hahahahs.
But i think she look so much better with her new hair cut!

Then.. wait again...


Finally jessica came,
AND SHE WANNA REMOVE HER ACRYLICS!
then have to WAIT AGAIN! Walao eh!

All bluff me to come out only luh!
Ask me out shopping, then in the end wait and wait and wait!
Hahahahs.
@#$%^&*




This is what you get after you make fidel wait for too long!






So i went to do my manicure and shop around
abit then i went back to the shop to find them~


Isaac came to camwhore with us! :D



























HAHAHAAHAH, CAMWHORE CAMWHORE!
I think this is what happens when bloggers hangout together!






Some Drugstore.com lov'in:





Bought two more bottles of Vit E for me and mummy!






Oh yah,
This is for one very kaypoh person or even, afew of you.
Which i presume is an auntie or some obasan
who's not married and got too much free time to spare.
Who will actually come and read my blog,
And go and tell my mum all the contents.

Oh please, Really thanks alot.



I don't care if you tell my mum if i blog about me
wanting to go taiwan with leon or anything,
But make sure you frigging please tell her what you see
EXACTLY in my blog post.

Don't you put words in my mouth and tell her things like
fidel blogged and say :" She don't care what her mum feel
and she die die also must go taiwan with her boyf."

And mind you, i checked back my previous post
and i did not say that at all.

All i said things like: "Omg i wanna go taiwan
with boyf next year, I wanna go strawberry farm,
i wanna go shopping, yadda yadda!"





Thank you for trying to destroy my r/s with my mum, you bitch.
If you think you really cannot control opening your big mouth,
By all means go and tell her. I seriously don't care.
This is my blog and i say whatever shit i want here.
This is what an online journal is for,
for my to pour out my thoughts and feelings.

But don't you go and tell her rubbish that i DID NOT SAY.
I'm really damn fed up with you.
I'm really like super pissed because of YOU blabbering
all your shit around my mum and making her upset.

Sometimes these old people should have a leash around
their mouth to shut them up when it's none of their business.








Anyway, look out for my next blog post,
There's something special for girls... (:


Sayonara, Loves!

No comments: